Sunday 12 February 2012

KHUSHI`S STEAM ON ASR `PART 3


Khushi's words reverberated in his ears...


"...AAP HUMSE PYAAR KARTE HAIN, LEKIN MANNA NAHI CHAHTE!..."

Now why did that sound like the reason he had been looking for? The explanation to all the weird sensations he had been feeling all this while?

"...HUM AAPSE PYAAR KARTE HAIN, LEKIN IS BAAT KA TAB TAK KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTE JAB TAK AAP NAHI MAAN LETE!..."

Oh my god! She loved him!
SHE LOVED HIM!
KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA LOVED HIM!
Now why did that make his heart just swell up with happiness and do a flip. 



"...AAP KEHTE HAIN KI AAPKO FARAQ PADTA HAI! KYUN FARAQ PADTA HAI, YEH AAP JAANTE NAHI...YA FIR JANNA NAHI CHAHTE..."



But now he knew! Why, she had herself told him why it affected him so much. Then why did she need him to spell it out to her? Khushi Kumari Gupta was simply beyond him!



"...HUMNE DIWALI KI RAAT AAPSE PUCHA THA, KI AAPNE HUMARI PAYAL SAMBHAL KAR KYUN RAKHI... TAB AAPNE HUMARI BAAT KA JAWAB NAHI DIYA! FIR BAAD ME AAKAR HUME CHAR BAATEIN SUNA KAR CHALE GAYE!
ARE KYUN NA KARE HUM KISI AUR SE SHAADI! KYA ROK RAHA HAI HUME? AAP TO NAHI ROK RAHE!..."



Oh! How he regretted saying all those horrid things to her! How could he have hurt her like this?! But he had just been so afraid of all her questions! He didn't know  what to do to make her stop asking him all those things when he was himself so muddled up! But then she knew why, right! She had just explained it to him in her fit of rage. He loved her. But she probably wanted him to say it himself. And he will. He will confess his feelings and apologize for all the hurt he had inflicted her way. And like hell he'd let her marry that slime ball she had been talking about! How dare he set eyes on Arnav Singh Raizada's girl! He'd teach him a good lesson! And that Bua Ji too, for forcing his Khushi away from him, into something she did not wish to commit to.


"...LEKIN JAB IS SAB MEIN ITNA WAQT LAGNA HI HAI, TO HUM BHI SHAADI KAR HI LETE HAIN. IN THE MEANWHILE HUMME BHI TO KUCH OCCUPATION CHAHIYE NA! TO JAB TEEN-CHAAR SAAL BAAD AAP APNE PYAAR KA IZHAAR KARNE KO TAYYAR HO JAAYEN, TO HUME BATA DIJIYE GA, HUM APNE PATI KO SAMJHA DENGE..."


Why did she want to wait for three-four years? He'd do it right here right now! And how dare she suggest getting married to someone else to keep herself busy in the meanwhile! He'd keep her busy enough in the bedroom! And then she'll be busy looking after all the kids they'd have as an aftermath of all that time well spent. With so much love making and so many kids, she'd hardly have anytime left. Plenty occupation he'd say!


"...TAB TAK, AAP YAHIN BAITHIYE, AUR AATE-JAATE LOGON PAR CHILLAIYE, AUR UNHE AANKHE DIKHAIYE, HUM JAA RAHE HAIN!
NAMASTE!..."



"Jaa Rahe hain...", Arnav mumbled, recalling her last words.

"OH SHIT!", he screamed as he snapped out of his detailed thought process to see that Khushi had indeed acted upon her words. Cursing himself mentally and shocked at how slow and dim he had gotten, curtsey of all the time he had spent with Lavanya he guessed, he ran along the way leading outside to stop Khushi before she could act upon her other words.





Khushi kept grumbling under her breath as she made her way through the front porch of the Raizada Mansion. But half way through her tirade she was rudely disturbed by a strong yank on her arm, as she was pulled into the stout body of the subject of all her cursing. 


Arnav pulled Khushi to himself and yanked her against his SUV that stood parked in his porch. And before she could say anything he slammed his lips onto hers, silencing her finally.

There was nothing delicate and tender about this kiss. To say that it was urgent, hot and passionate would be understating the ferocity with which Arnav kissed Khushi's virgin, inexperienced lips. Cuz this wasn't Arnav Singh Raizada kissing a woman. This was Arnav Singh Raizada holding onto the delicate thread that held his life. This was Arnav Singh Raizada making sure that he was alive. This was Arnav Singh Raizada making sure that the woman who was the key to all his happiness did not leave him to die, that she stayed, that she knew of the ferocity of his love for her. 

Arnav put all his feelings for her in that one kiss. That he knew that he loved her, and demanded the same from her. That he was clear about it, and would now entertain no aberration in the flow of things. That she was his and he was hers, body and soul.



They broke apart after what seemed like eternity. Looking into each other's eyes, they knew that everything between them had changed, and changed for the best.

"I love you!
I love you!I love you!I love you!
I love you!I love you!I love you!
I love you!I love you!I love you!
I love you!I love you!I love you!

Do you hear that Khushi Kumari Gupta! I love you!
You are mine and no one else's! Give me that!", he said pulling up her right  hand and taking off the the ring she wore there. Throwing it away angrily he looked into her eyes again as he pressed every inch of his body into hers and whispered dangerously.


"You are Arnav Singh Raizada's!
You'll wear my ring, marry me, live with me in my house and my room, make love to me, have my kids, and grow old with me!
I'll kill that bloody Shyaam babua, or anyone else for that matter who tries to get within as much as a mile of you! So you'd better drop any thoughts of getting married to someone else! 
And as for the occupation you were referring to to kill time, I am going to be very demanding in bed! And I doubt you'd have much energy left to occupy yourself with anything else after that!
Is that clear enough for you? Or do I need to spell it out on a stamp paper!
Well you know what, I think I'll do just that!", he said as he bent down, wrapped his arms around her bum, and flung her over his shoulder.

2 comments:

  1. OMG... Both of them r crazy but damn adorable
    Luvd it!!

    ReplyDelete